Tuesday 28 June 2011

The ring.

I’m a big fan of horror films so a couple of weeks ago I sat down and watched The Ring.
I’ve heard people say before how scary it was so I wanted to see for myself if it was any good. I liked how it started off... with the girl dying and her aunt wondering if there was any truth behind the rumour of how she died, that got me interested.
The only part of the film that really lost me was to do with the horses, which was annoying because they kept popping up during the film which made the end of the film a bit confusing for me and I hate getting to the end of the film and still not understand what’s going on (I was tired when I watched this, I’m going to try and watch it again to see if it makes any more sense).
The film did make me jump a couple of times though, which was good because I love a good jumpy film but I felt like it could have had more of the scarier stuff at the start and middle of the film because I only really felt the film got started towards the end, but hey that’s just my personal opinion.
Overall I’d rate this film a 7/10, not bad, watchable, but there was something missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment